10 Neighborhood Restaurants In Denver With Food So Good You’ll Be Back For Seconds
1. Dunbar Kitchen and Tap House
2. Comida Located in the super hip Source in RiNo, Comida is conquering modern Mexican cuisine and cocktails in a successfully industrial yet casual atmosphere, and they’ve got a stellar outdoor patio to boot.
Bar Fausto is bringing Italian-inspired eats to hungry hearts roaming the streets of RiNo and boasts an inviting ambiance that begs patrons and passersby to hang for hours.
4. Bacon Social House
5. Potager Tucked away on Ogden Street, this Cap Hill treasure dishes out fresh farm-to-table fare in their charming dining room and lovely garden courtyard. Any takers on a piping hot thin crust pizza right out of the wood-fired oven?
For years City O’ City has been a staple for Cap Hill grass grazers and carnivores alike, who can’t devour enough of their creative vegetarian cuisine. This buffalo cauliflower “chicken” sandwich is so impressively delicious you won’t even miss the meat-filled mother cluckers!
Excellent dishes in an exceptional atmosphere is what you can expect at Gozo in South Broadway’s Baker neighborhood. I can personally vouch that every forkful I’ve put in my mouth has been downright glorious!
This charmingly quaint cafe on Colfax is a little known neighborhood joint with great coffee, fantastic food, and good vibes to match.
9. Telegraph Neighborhood Bistro and Bar The word has spread about this wonderful Wash Park bistro and bar that’s serving up comfort food in a casual spot, complete with patio seating and an interactive chef’s counter.
10. The Way Back One of the newest, most mouthwatering hot spots in the Mile High City is The Way Back on 38th Avenue in the Highlands. Their seasonal rotating menu highlights the freshest ingredients from Colorado and beyond, and are brought to you with a whole lot of local love.
Look for these restaurants here!